Wednesday 6 April 2016

Evaluation 5

Looking back to your preliminary task, What do you feel that you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product? 

I have learnt a lot throughout the making of our title sequence. As i choose to do cinematography i learnt about different kinds of camera shoots and angles and when framing the shot. I have learnt about the media industry such as distributing, audience demographics and analyzing title sequences which has expanded my knowledge on this subject. I also got a chance to use Final Cut Pro when making the production title i found that this was very useful as i have now got the hang of it so next time when it comes to using it i can make quality work on Final Cut Pro.
I also learnt on how to use and make stop motion on our typography and how to import and edit it. I think the stop motion is the best aspect in our title sequence because it brings the whole sequence together and gives it a mysterious look.

I also learned a lot about the codes and conventions of the thriller genre which helped make our sequence, such as sound we had to research a lot on sound as it took time to find the right sound that went with the sequence but finally we did. We had to download and import a lot of sounds as we couldn't use copyrighted music which also made it even more harder.

I have learnt on how to communicate and express my ideas more to my peers. So working together was an easy thing and sharing ideas to help better our final cut of our title sequence. We also learnt about time management by working in our free periods and after school to finish our work to the best of our ability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment